Monday, February 21, 2011

TOYS...

I know myself than anyone else,
 I thought...
But there are people who
Know about me more...


They play with my mind and
Make me sad for long...
And they just walk away,
By waving and laughing at me...


My mind is like a toy,
Which is spoiled by a small child...
Only because he or she
Loves it so much....


I feel irritated and 
Hurt myself so much,
Just because one thing
That the feelings 
May hurt them as well.... 


By the passage of time
I understood that,
They are just like the child who
Loves and plays with the toy....
But throw it away,
When they get bored.........!

3 comments:

  1. hmmmmm.....i dont think you should consider everyone like that....there will be people who will understand you... . Be patient one day you will get someone like you expect...till then WAIT with a smile in your lips...

    ReplyDelete
  2. v all luv u sweety..:)..dnt gt so depressd..

    ReplyDelete